information about Cookies
“Welcomme Wonderland” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Welcomme Wonderland” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2017.
What we collect/Log Data
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Addthis Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
Making a purchase via PayPal
Currently we only accept payment for our products via PayPal. Whilst PayPal’s reputation precedes them, we believe it is important to be familiar with their terms of service.
What we do with the information we gather/Communications
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Simply click unsubscribe at the base of any email you have received from us and you will stop receiving mail from us. We will be sad to see you go but respect your privacy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to yourneeds, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Welcomme Wonderland. 17 Dingley Road, Oakdale, Poole, Dorset. BH15 3RD
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Use of children in images, video and voice within audio
As our website is of a child friendly nature and is fundamentally for children’s benefit we feel it is important to highlight our use of children in images, video and voice within audio.
- Any image(s), video(s) and audio of people(s) under the age of 16 on this website are subject to parental consent. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. This is stated on any page(s) that display any image or video of children on the website.
- Images of children are used in our website to enhance its ‘child like’ presentation and persona.
- Any video containing images of children on our website is for promotional use of ‘Welcomme Wonderland’ only. Parental consent has been obtained and the respective party agrees to terms and conditions set out by ‘Welcomme Wonderland’.
- Any information used or displayed about children (first name, age, area of residence) in the website is subject to agreement and parental consent given adhering to terms and conditions from ‘Welcomme Wonderland’.
Images containing information about children (first name, age, area of residence) are for display in the websites ‘Your Pictures Gallery’ area only. They are for the enjoyment and entertainment of the children who have coloured pictures of characters or created their own imaginative images. These images will have been obtained via direct family, friends or emailed to the website via email@example.com and are subject to terms and conditions set out in the ‘What you think of Welcomme Wonderland’ webpage.
Terms and conditions of emailing pictures to Welcomme Wonderland
We would love to hear what you think about Welcomme Wonderland and would love to see that the free colouring pictures and other activities are being used well and enjoyed by your child. Please read and agree to the terms and conditions set out below before you email any comments or pictures to us.
By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org you must agree to the following and include them in your email to us.
- I give ‘Welcomme wonderland’ the permission to use and display any comment and/or picture I email to email@example.com
- I understand that any comment and/or picture I email may appear on the Welcomme Wonderland website and I give permission for (first name, age, area of residence) to be shown either as part of the image or said about the image. These factors will be for others to see the wide variety of people who have also displayed pictures in the gallery and also for my child’s leisure and benefit, seeing their hard work on display.
- If I no longer wish my emailed picture(s) and/or comment(s) to be displayed on the website then I must contact Welcomme Wonderland via the same email address firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following words ‘I wish to have my/my child’s comment/picture withdrawn from being on display on the website.’
- I understand that my child’s colouring picture will be displayed in galleries on the website which may be subject to a ‘popularity counter’
- I give permission for my comment/picture to be adapted to enhance its appearance (change of font, saved in a different format; png etc)
- I agree to abide by the Welcomme Wonderland website copyright statement for images, audio and logos.
- I understand Welcomme Wonderland will not sell, distribute or lease my personal information to third parties unless they have my permission or are required by law to do so.
For more advice on protecting your children, helping them stay safe online, please see information from the following sites (Welcomme wonderland is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.)
The UK Safer Internet Centre
Thinkuknow – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk
Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre http://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
Your privacy is important to us.