information about data security and cookies.
“Welcomme Wonderland” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Welcomme Wonderland” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect/Log Data
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site -aggregated and/or anonymised data (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Addthis Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
How your personal data is collected
We will only send email to people who have ‘opted in’ to receiving from us. We respect your right to object; and the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Email newsletter (‘Your monthly Welcomme’)
By entering your name and email on the website you are ‘opting in’ to receiving an Mp3 download of one of the songs from the Welcomme Wonderland album. You will also receive a monthly newsletter called ‘Monthly Welcomme’ keeping you up to date with the latest goings on at Welcomme Wonderland. We may include in the newsletters opportunities for competition entry and other promotional material direct from us at Welcomme Wonderland.
If you have opted to receive our email newsletter (‘Your monthly Welcomme’) your name and email address will be stored in our newsletter database along with when and how you opted to receive it. As boring as it may sound-everyone gets the same emails- there are not currently targeted specific emails based on purchase history. As the newsletter is monthly, you will continue to hear from us each month, where a newsletter is send out, until you let us know you no longer wish to receive them.
We hope you are happy to continue receiving our newsletters but if you decide that Welcomme Wonderland is not for you, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Simply click unsubscribe at the base of any email you have received from us and you will stop receiving mail from us. You can also email us at email@example.com stating that you wish to unsubscribe and letting us know the email address used that you wish us to unsubscribe from. Our record of your email address, along with any other information you have provided to us will be destroyed, respecting your right to erasure. We will be sad to see you go but respect your privacy.
Making a purchase via PayPal
Currently we only accept payment for our products via PayPal. Whilst PayPal’s reputation precedes them, we believe it is important to be familiar with their terms of service. We don’t store any of your credit card data on our own computer system.
We appreciate you sharing your love for “Welcomme Wonderland” through social media means but please be aware that If you share our content through social media, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves. For more information regarding cookies- please see further down the page.
What we do with the information we gather/Communications
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. This information helps us keep track of when an item was bought so we can easily identify it an issue arises.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security/Where your personal data is stored
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
Our website and services we use to run it are hosted and located within secure data centres within the United States of America (USA) Customer orders from our website are through paypal. We use secure server software (SSL) to host our website and the information you submit to us, goes to a database hosted in a secure data centre. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we will do our utmost to prevent this.
For more information on the companies that we use to host our website and distribute our emails from please click the following links to go direct to their websites where you can read their individual privacy policies and terms and conditions.
Aweber- who manage our emails
Paypal- who we use to sort customers purchasing things from Welcomme Wonderland
WordPress- Who we design and run the Welcomme Wonderland website through
Coolhandle- Who host our website https://www.welcommewonderland.com
Go Daddy - who our domain name ‘https://www.welcommewonderland.com‘ is registered with
Your rights/Controlling your personal information
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or not to process your personal data. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by either unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or not opting in on any forms at all.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the new regulations for GDPR- without charge. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com with your request or write to us at Welcomme Wonderland. 17 Dingley Road, Oakdale, Poole, Dorset. BH15 3RD. We will respond within one month, sooner if possible. Where requests are manifestly, unfounded or excessive we reserve the right to refuse or charge for requests- in line with the guidance from the ico regarding GDPR.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer.
Some External Third Parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Please visit the relative countries websites relating to their laws and provision for more details.
The data controller for Welcomme Wonderland is Scott Welcomme. We may from time to time use data processors, who are not employees, agents or otherwise connected with us, with whom we have an agreement to process your data.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://ico.org.uk). In the UK, please read: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ for details of how to do this. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other third-party websites of interest easily. This may include plug-ins and applications. However, once you have clicked these links to leave our site, you should note these third party websites may collect or share data about you. We do not have any control over these other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each website you visit.
Use of children in images, video and voice within audio
As our website is of a child friendly nature and is fundamentally for children’s benefit we feel it is important to highlight our use of children in images, video and voice within audio.
- Any image(s), video(s) and audio of people(s) under the age of 16 on this website are subject to parental consent. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. This is stated on any page(s) that display any image or video of children on the website.
- Images of children are used in our website to enhance its ‘child like’ presentation and persona.
- Any video containing images of children on our website is for promotional use of ‘Welcomme Wonderland’ only. Parental consent has been obtained and the respective party agrees to terms and conditions set out by ‘Welcomme Wonderland’.
- Any information used or displayed about children (first name, age, area of residence) in the website is subject to agreement and parental consent given adhering to terms and conditions from ‘Welcomme Wonderland’.
Images containing information about children (first name, age, area of residence) are for display in the websites ‘Your Pictures Gallery’ area only. They are for the enjoyment and entertainment of the children who have coloured pictures of characters or created their own imaginative images. These images will have been obtained via direct family, friends or emailed to the website via firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to terms and conditions set out in the ‘What you think of Welcomme Wonderland’ webpage.
Terms and conditions of emailing pictures to Welcomme Wonderland
We would love to hear what you think about Welcomme Wonderland and would love to see that the free colouring pictures and other activities are being used well and enjoyed by your child. Please read and agree to the terms and conditions set out below before you email any comments or pictures to us.
By emailing email@example.com you must agree to the following and include them in your email to us.
- I give ‘Welcomme wonderland’ the permission to use and display any comment and/or picture I email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I understand that any comment and/or picture I email may appear on the Welcomme Wonderland website and I give permission for (first name, age, area of residence) to be shown either as part of the image or said about the image. These factors will be for others to see the wide variety of people who have also displayed pictures in the gallery and also for my child’s leisure and benefit, seeing their hard work on display.
- If I no longer wish my emailed picture(s) and/or comment(s) to be displayed on the website then I must contact Welcomme Wonderland via the same email address email@example.com stating the following words ‘I wish to have my/my child’s comment/picture withdrawn from being on display on the website.’
- I understand that my child’s colouring picture will be displayed in galleries on the website which may be subject to a ‘popularity counter’
- I give permission for my comment/picture to be adapted to enhance its appearance (change of font, saved in a different format; png etc)
- I agree to abide by the Welcomme Wonderland website copyright statement for images, audio and logos.
- I understand Welcomme Wonderland will not sell, distribute or lease my personal information to third parties unless they have my permission or are required by law to do so.
For more advice on protecting your children, helping them stay safe online, please see information from the following sites (Welcomme wonderland is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.)
The UK Safer Internet Centre
Thinkuknow – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk
Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre http://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to yourneeds, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Current expiry for cookies on this website is 30 days.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes whilst subscribed with us.